It's a new month! For December...I have a new challenge for you! Its time to declutter! So whether you take on these challenges daily, or save the 7 graphics and tackle one or two a week, before the holidays is a great time to be intentional about moving from clutter to clarity!
This month’s challenge is a Self-Care Challenge. For the next 7 days I will post a Self-Care suggestion on Social Media to encourage you to make Self-Care a priority in your life! Here is the complete list!
1. Sunday: Watch an inspiring TED Talk
2. Monday: Phone a good friend
3. Tuesday: Buy yourself flowers
4. Wednesday: Make an inspiring playlist
5. Thursday: Write a letter to your future self
6. Friday: Take a walk in nature
7. Saturday: Relax with your favorite movie
This month’s book of the month is one of my favorites. It’s by A Canadian author named Ferry Fallis. It has a great plot and will give you a few laughs! Happy reading!
Learn & Lead ltd.